Sunday, February 28, 2010

24 years old and I found a gray hair?

I will be 25 in June. My mom and dad started having grays in their forties. Could it be stress? What is causing this?24 years old and I found a gray hair?
Unlike popular opinion, gray hair does NOT mean getting old. A lot of people start getting gray hair in their 20's. Hey, it could be worse - your hair could be falling out! Seriously, of all the things that could be going wrong in your life, finding a gray hair has to rank pretty much at the bottom, don't you think? (Just try to focus on all the good in your life - I'll be there is a lot!)24 years old and I found a gray hair?
Most of time people in stress get white hairs earlier.
homemade beauty tips to:--Premature graying - grey hair





http://geebal.blogspot.com/


2007/11/premature-graying-hair.html?YA





(copy %26amp; paste the above 2 lines of link into the address bar at the top of your browser and press 'ENTER')
I know a guy who was completely white-headed before he finished college...


Heredity, mostly.
Don't worry about it.
r u stressed???
I'm 18 and I found a white hair, and I pulled it out. The cells that make the color in your hair, is called melanin, so in white hair, there is no melanin. It doesn't exactly mean you're under stress. It just means that that one hair didn't produce melanin.
Hair grows white when the color pigment (melanin) ceases to be produced in the hair follicle and small air spaces take its place. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.
don't take so much tension.it may be a result of it.but otherwise it would be common for those who are weak or who don't take a good and notorious diet.consult your doctor if you feel it as a [bigggggg.............]problem.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment