Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are the first signs of gray hair?

Well my roots are coming in, and they are really starting to look dull with a grayish tint. My hair is naturally (or used to be) light brown. Does this mean I'm going gray? I'm only 26!What are the first signs of gray hair?
yeah, and its ok...im only 20 and started going gray at 18...you'll just learn to dye it...go with a solid color and do it yourself, it saves a lot of money.What are the first signs of gray hair?
u dont need to worry bout gray hair u can dye it but ure not too old cause i am only 18 and i have gray hair too. i think its mostly from stress
I do not know. I have some grey hairs and I just noticed when they were long. I would just wait and see. I have brown hair with just a few grey hairs. Hopefully that is just an optical illusion.
The first sign is a gray hair.
Age doesn't matter.
yep, hair dyes the answer!
It probably will be getting more dull an the gray will come it.


I would say it is time to dye it. You will be surprised how it will uplift your color and actually be more managable it will be.


When it gets dull and gray it loses its luster and managability. I noticed a big difference when I started dying my hair.


If you ever don't like the color, be patient, and try another one. The salons don't always have the answer, they tend to start something that will be very expensive and you will be paying a fortune.


I even tried to get it highlighted and was willing to pay for it...they still burned it and I was back to square one.


Don't let the millions of dyes scare you stick with a good brand and you should be fine.
gray hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment