Friday, February 26, 2010

How do i prevent gray hair?

Please help i'm still a teen but i noticed one gray hair on my brush please please help i've put on highlights but i'm pretty sure it'll fade sooner or later. AM i becoming that old!? i haven't even reached 18!How do i prevent gray hair?
You cannot prevent gray hair. One gray hair is nothing... I don't mean to down play how you're feeling, because you sound pretty upset. But there are many people out there that have one or two of them. I believe gray hair is more genetic. Do your parents have gray hair? If yes, what age did they start having gray hair?


My dad started having gray hair when he was a teenager. I'm 38 years old and half of my hair is gray. I have to color it all the time. You cannot prevent gray hair from happening.How do i prevent gray hair?
To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.
homemade beauty tips to:--graying hair - grey hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/prema鈥?/a>
Dont think or worry to much!

No comments:

Post a Comment