Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do you do if your gray hair is itchy?




I'm 43 and been gray for about 16 or 17 yrs. What do u do if ur gray hair is itchy? I have used different kinds of shampoo and conditions. I dye my hair but still feels itchy. No the doctor checked for lice. He tells me its my gray hair that causes the itching. Driving me crazy at times.What do you do if your gray hair is itchy?
you shouls try paul mitchell the conditioner. it is a leave in conditioner and it is great for gray hair. when i'm cutting hair sometimes someone's gray hair makes my hands itch and i apply that stuff. it's amazing you will see a difference!What do you do if your gray hair is itchy?
Use some sea breeze on it for real it works and head and shoulders too and no gray hair DOES NOT make your head itch that's ridiculous

No comments:

Post a Comment