Sunday, February 28, 2010

When did you find your first gray hair?

I have a few and I am 39. Does this mean I have a good chance of not going gray?When did you find your first gray hair?
I was probably close to your age. Usually people who have dark hair end up going totally gray. My Mom had dark hair and is all white now. My Dad has light brown hair and his grays are not noticable. They pop up in areas where my hair is darker like my beard or sideburn areas. Man, when you see one and then another, forget it. They have come to multiply. Almost like Invasion of the body snatchers........LOL! But don't worry. I don't think you will have to be reaching for that bottle of Greatian formula any time soon.When did you find your first gray hair?
I found my first one ( and one of many ) when I was 16. I'm 26 now and no one can tell. Its nothing to worry about, that's what hair dye is for!!! :)
i wan to cry


i am 25 redhead and i found 2 silvery ok ok 3 silvery colored hairs on my head but then it gets blondish red as it goes to the end of the strand so maybe it was blonde;)
haha you poor thing .... i dont know but you can always dye your hair ... %26amp; worry will give ya wrinkles %26amp; grey hair :)
I was in my 20's but I found one in my daughters when she was 12 I think it depends on your parent's hair
At about 16.
19, life is getting stressful.
i was 30 year when i find my first one and i am 36 year old now and i have a few but not that much
uhh 7
when i got married, started to go bald shortly after the gray hair. 10 years later i now look like homer simpson
i say about 16 when life became stressful with the act and the c average gpa
12.





I'm ~20% gray now at the ripe-old-age of 32. I'm actually looking forward to going full gray/silver, as right now it just looks dirty. It's not even salt-and-pepper yet.
I'm 13 now, and I hope not to find any grey hairs


for a longggg time lol :P
My boyfriend is only 17 and he has gray hair.


It runs in his family to have it by your 21st birthday.


There is still a chance of you getting gray hair it usual doesn't start to get really gray until your about 50 so..


Still plenty of time to enjoy your colour %26lt;3
i was about 21 when i seen my first grey hair im almost thirty now and i have grey hairs however i dye my hair so u cant see them
Im 24 and i found my first gray hair 1 month and 3 days ago. it was In my beard. I immedietly shaved off my beard. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment