Friday, February 26, 2010

How did you feel when you saw the first Gray hair between your hair?

I was so disapointed as I was getting old without marriage .I started shaving every hair I had.How did you feel when you saw the first Gray hair between your hair?
i'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to old for that!!!!!!How did you feel when you saw the first Gray hair between your hair?
omg , i found them in my eyebrows , not my hair . I was a bit upset but no-one else was , very dissapointing situation all round - no one felt my pain of growing old
';between your hair';? Is that a typo?
Old.


And I'm hating going bald!
Who is this 'Gray' hair person?
Deflated, it was my wife that told me were having ladies and gentlemen at the time
older
It made me laugh.


My sister was cutting my hair for me, and found a few, otherwise, I never would have noticed them.


The annoying shirt ones I pluck out, the long ones I leave, and tell myself that they look like white highlights.


Riiiight...
Haven't seen any on me yet. :-)
I nearly cried im only 22! my god my bf thought it was the end of the world, which made it worse = ( I'll av him back when he goes bald, it's startin already, ha! we sound attractive don't we, lol. I think it was because I had blonde in my hair, but he just laughed when I said that.
pish question
I would have felt great. I'm bald.
I haven't got to this stage yet!
My first thought was, ';OMG I look like my mother.'; My second thought was, ';I've gotten those gray hairs honestly. I've inherited them from my kids!';
Fine - and even better when I'd pulled it out!
No worries here.I believe I've earned these few strands I have.They're my badges of honor.
Hasnt happened to me ....... yet am 41 yrs old- not 41 yrs young!
I didn't worry cause I was 15 my hair used to be jet black and it's that grey now have gone blonde
pull it out
Puzzled!! I was only 20! I was very grey at 25 I've given up colouring as it is more white than grey now. My skin tone no longer looks right with dark brown Hair! I might try going Blonde even!
my hair is blonde
sick as a parrot!
Kinda ticked me off,so i killed it
shocked since im only 22! I think it's bc i dye my hair...at least i hope it is..iv found like 6 so far pulled em all out
told him to get off

No comments:

Post a Comment