Sunday, February 28, 2010

I want to use a semi-permanent dye to cover gray hair or blend it in - what is the best?

For some reason I have a hard time getting my gray hairs to take color - I do not like permanent dyes - any suggestions on brands of semi permanent dyes and methods to get gray hairs to take the color.I want to use a semi-permanent dye to cover gray hair or blend it in - what is the best?
I would go with natuarl instincts, that way if u dont like the color, it'll be gone in 28 days,I want to use a semi-permanent dye to cover gray hair or blend it in - what is the best?
as a hairdresser semi permanant dyes dont cover grey hair and if its 50% or more grey then you need to use permanant and leave the dye on for longer than stated anything upto 1 hr your head/hair needs to be warm for it to activate the colour if its to cold it wont work!!!!


oh and stay away from bright reds becuase you will end up glowing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment