Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can I let my gray hair grow in and blend it while it's growing out so as not to look like a skunk?

Hi Dazy,


Have some foil frosting done. You and the hairdresser can work together to achieve the best effect to balance between your natural gray and the frosted sections. As it grows out, you have less and less frosting put in, until all your natural color is back.How can I let my gray hair grow in and blend it while it's growing out so as not to look like a skunk?
Do LOreal streaking kit in a dark blonde.


After the first appl the gray keeps growing


in and looks like natural gray/blonde streaks


Lasts for over a year for me.How can I let my gray hair grow in and blend it while it's growing out so as not to look like a skunk?
I have the same thing. If you use non-permanent color while it grows out, you won't have roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment