Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am 20 and I just discovered a gray hair that fell out in the shower. What does this mean?

For the most part I have healthy hair. Could it mean I am waaaay too stressed out?I am 20 and I just discovered a gray hair that fell out in the shower. What does this mean?
This is just natural . 90% of the people will have atleast one greyy hair irrespectve of their age, which goes unnoticed. Please dont get worried.I am 20 and I just discovered a gray hair that fell out in the shower. What does this mean?
that you had at least one gray hair.
Oh those are nothing yr
Maybe your maturing earlier than others in that department.


Some people get gray hair earlier than others.


You can dye it as you get older to look natural so I wouldn't worry about it.





Its normal for hair to fall out every once in a while, especially in the shower or during brushing.
It could mean, besides being stressed,...brace yourself...your an early greyer. Ask you parents if they greyed early or if anyone in your family has. It's most likely stress though.
Could be stress, could be illness, could be premature aging, could be genetic. Who knows? Go see a doctor if it bugs you so much.
Don't worry, it's normal to get the odd grey hair, even at 20. Don't let it stress you out, or you will just encourage more to grow! Just kidding. Take care : )
Don't worry about it. Everybody has a few grey hairs, even youngsters like you. You may notice them but the rest of the world won't. Call them natural highlights if it makes you feel better
stress less
tat might be due to acidity!!!!!! or GAs!!!!
your getting old! don't sweat it.
it means that you had a hair fall in the shower. do you always examine your loose hairs that closely. ?.
Grey hair comes and goes as we go through life. Don't worry...it'll cause more.
It means you have one grey hair follicle in your head Most people have a mixture of colors in their hair, its not always just one color.
you are not stressed out...it is hard to believe but it is in your own tradition to have one... maybe the only cure for that is to let it be what it must be... don't moisturize it, it might be bad, it might change to silver white...


ask more information on your relatives, they have more answers than the rest of us answering
I started getting gray at 25 years old and had to start coloring my hair, I am 47 now and 3/4 gray. 3 more years and I am going to stop coloring my hair, tired of it.
Don't worry! I found 1 when I was 19 and I yanked it out. I am now 21 and haven't had anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment