Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it normal to have a gray hair at 14?

I randomly found a graying root on the top of my head. I'm just 14 and although it's nothing big, im still pretty concerned. Should I be? I don't think it's genetic because my parents only started getting grays in their 40s... I think it might be stress because I have anxiety problems...





What should I do?Is it normal to have a gray hair at 14?
i dont think tahts normal m not sure but it could be early ageing get help!Is it normal to have a gray hair at 14?
It's not normal, I'm sure, but it's nothing to worry about. I had a noticable gray streak of hair in my teens and for whatever reason, it went away. Mysterious, I know.
its definitely not common, but i know people who have had this problem and it is not anything to worry about.
no
i thinks its normal 2 find like a string or two
i wouldn't say its..normal...but it does happen because it happened to be


im 16 right now..and sometimes i find a gray hair up there





just pluck it out..and your fine...if your whole head is growing gray..there is something wrong





you're probably just stressed out..like i was when i had like 10 tests in 2 weeks..

No comments:

Post a Comment