Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it possible to be 65 without one strand of gray hair?

My grandmother has no gray hairs at all, I thought she dyed it until my mother told me that she doesn't. I thought my grandmother dyed it and I still think so and she just doesn't want to tell anyone. Has anyone seen or know anyone like this and know if this is possible?!Is it possible to be 65 without one strand of gray hair?
i don't think it's possible.Is it possible to be 65 without one strand of gray hair?
I have seen 80 year old with no grey hair....
Although it is rare, there are people that will never go gray.


I have only known three and they are in the same family.
off course...shes telling the truth. my grandma is 89 and she doesn't have gray hair...not a strand at all. you hv to see it to believe it. her doc would tease her over her hair whenever my g'ma meets him for appointments. according to him, its in the genes.


hope i wud inherit it!!
Does being bald count? A lot of guys I know haven't a single gray hair on their heads. I don't want to know about any other parts of their bodies where hair might exist.
My grandpa has jet black hair and he's 71 and I know he doesn't dye it.

No comments:

Post a Comment