Friday, February 26, 2010

Are there any hair color products on the market that will enhance my gray hair?

I've tried to dye my hair back to the original color, but my grays are too resistent and the color won't ';take';.Are there any hair color products on the market that will enhance my gray hair?
Shimmering Lights is a good product for enhancing gray hair. You can also use it with blonde highlighted hair...just do not leave it on overnight as I did once...you will have purple hair for weeks! LOLAre there any hair color products on the market that will enhance my gray hair?
You are most welcome and happy enhancing! LOL thanks!

Report Abuse



as a matter of fact there is at wal-mart
Just go with the silver, dude.


I'm early 40s, getting some silver; wishing I had more.


I figure with my dark skin-tone, silver will look cool.


My daughter teases me, saying, I'm the only guy wanting more grey hair.
Just shave your head.
Try a shampoo for very light blonde hair, it removes all the yellow tones and works very well on grey hair. ( exp. John Frieda for blonde hair) if you have a reg stylist ask them to order you shimmering light shampoo. you can use it once or twice a week. it is a blue based shampoo that works great on grey hair and blonde
color will always take....just use the right kind. i always stick with a level 5 or 6 permanent..not just the wash out kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment