Friday, February 26, 2010

Where did you get your first gray hair?

I got mine from a farmer down the road. I feed it carrots.Where did you get your first gray hair?
You know I can misconstrue this Susan.





Is this your genius at metaphor at work, or is it my childish mind taking over?





If it is me I apologize, If it is you, brilliant!Where did you get your first gray hair?
Simply Brilliant!!! I really enjoy reading the answers to this.





TY!!

Report Abuse



ahhhh, quite a few of our younger folk have never contemplated this one...





answer: In my mouth. And no, I am NOT going to tell you how it got there...
After watching the rabbit-lady scene in ';Roger %26amp; Me'; - I'm afraid of hares, of all colors.
me to!

















no way!

















only mine eats potatoes =/
In Norway. On my right temple. When I was 21 yrs old, and had been married for two of them. I say no more.
are you talking about rabbits?
what the hell


does this question mean
He/She Means Gray HARE Like the animal, Same but I feed mine Potatos and Carrots!
wtf are u talking about??? wat kinda ques. is tat???
I'M CONFUSED. THIS QUESTION MAKES NOOOOOOO SINCE AT ALL! YOU'RE SOPPSED TO ASK A QUSTON THAT PEOPLE CAN ANSWEWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment