Friday, February 26, 2010

How do i fix my gray hair?

I dyed my hair from a very light blonde to a medium blonde, but it came out gray. Any natural fixes? I don't have money for a salon, and I'm not going to box dye it again. Thanks for any ideas!How do i fix my gray hair?
just dye it or shave your head is the only way i know.How do i fix my gray hair?
Dye it.
cut it off



Hi I had same query like yours . I found best answer by searching at below site.
I don't know what brand it is, but when some of my mom's hair turned gray she bought this hair-dye pen and put it on the scalp where her gray hair was growing and it came out black. The pens come in all colors, red, blonde, brunette, and black. I think you can find them at beauty supply stores, I'm not sure what brand it is. or you can just wait for your hair to grow out back into its natural color.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment