Friday, February 26, 2010

Can Gray Hair turn black without using any medicine with Diet etc ?

I am 28 and I have few ( under 10 ) gray hair in my head. I do not expect them to develop early as I am healthy physically. I dont wana use any dyes either. Is there any natural way these hair could turn black with some improved diet or body-exercises ? If any of these could help, please suggest.





Thanks and RegardsCan Gray Hair turn black without using any medicine with Diet etc ?
No, the pigment of your hair has nothing to do with diet or exercise. Just leave them. Some girls find them sexy.


If not, buy a special gray coverage hair dye.


(having only 10 grays at your age is relatively normal.)Can Gray Hair turn black without using any medicine with Diet etc ?
no a grey hair is a dead hair and will not change back
if you find the answer to that one you'd be a millionare...think yourself lucky i was goin grey at school!!.... give you a tip though dont dye it! you'll look stupid.grecian 2000 the choice of premier managers.its not that cheap though.
Some people believe, you just have to send a cosmic order.





Well, you got nothing to loose (but your grey hair *g*) ... just try.





I think: You can olny win, can't you? :o)
Well..if there were such a thing, the hair-color industry would be practically out-of-business!!! Gray hair is caused by the hair pigments basically ';die-ing'; (NO pun intended!) at the root...this is usually governed by hereditary and has NOTHING to do with diet and exercise....


Gray hair is ';nature's'; way of softening the facial features as we get older....ever notice how HORRIBLE old people look with dyed black or brown hair? It is TOO severe for their features....the old adage is that if you color your hair, go LIGHTER as you get older...NOT darker....


I began getting gray hair at the age of 25 (I am now 48)...I started highlighting my hair...adding blond to my brown hair to blend with the gray....it's has worked great...but when my hair is completely gray...(it's still dark in patches), I will let the natural gray shine through and stop highlighting...


Gray hair can be quite beautiful...and I can't wait til mine is totally gray!
Hair grows white when the color pigment (melanin) ceases to be produced in the hair follicle and small air spaces take its place. To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment