Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does gray hair cause your scalp to itch?

I have alot of gray hair and it seems that my head itchs really bad, but their is no dandruff or any rash of any kind on my scalp. It takes place with clean hair or even when it's time to clean it. i wash my hair every other day. And no matter what kind of shampoo I use I still itch. any ideas on what it could be or could it be gray hair?Does gray hair cause your scalp to itch?
That happened to me, minus the grey hair part. Check for lice. Hair might seem really clean and you might not see any eggs, but just in case!Does gray hair cause your scalp to itch?
Idon't know why your head is itching,but I do know,it is NOTthe gray hair!
No that's not a symptom of gray hair, and if this is something that's new for you I would evaluate any new things that you have encountered since this has been a problem. If nothing else works go to the barber and have them look at your scalp, if that doesn't work go to the doctor.
i agree with chris b
No, it's NOT the grey hair. I believe you're seeing some chemical changes that come with age. The skin is dryer than it once was and that certainly includes the scalp. You can try using a conditioner for your hair that may help the itch on the scalp.
no


//
look.... maybe you have hair lice... causing your head to itch.... but hair loss is natural... they used to tell me that everyday,20% of our hair comes of... or if not, maybe monthly... and try applying coconut oil on your hair and leave it there for 10 minutes then wash your hair with a mild shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment