Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it my imagination, or has Barack Obama gotten a lot of gray hair since he's been on the campaign trail?

I'm sure HIllary is as white as Bill under her blond locks. Do you think Obama should hide that gray to keep the appeal of the young people? Or is his youthful appearance irrelevant?Is it my imagination, or has Barack Obama gotten a lot of gray hair since he's been on the campaign trail?
Well....its nothing that a little Grecian Formula cant fix...LOL


I think America is way too critical of peoples appearances - we've all but created an ';industry'; of judging %26amp; critiquing who wears what %26amp; why - I guess its human nature, but its starting to get out of hand.





We all know pretty faces please the eye - men are the most visual oriented of our species. It really makes you think just how much influence can a pretty face, the right hair style, or clothing can command?





But to answer your question - ALL of the candidates are starting to show alot of worry on their faces - stress %26amp; strain etc. But remember these arent everyday citizens - all have the where-with-all to indulge in maxi-couture salons %26amp; spas with all sorts of rejuvenating potions %26amp; elixirs - they'll ALL look 30 years old in no time ------well not McCain - he'll probably look 45.Is it my imagination, or has Barack Obama gotten a lot of gray hair since he's been on the campaign trail?
Since you are so infatuated with him, why don't you go to his website and suggest it? To me he is creepy and I wouldn't care if his hair was green. His ears are bigger than my bulldogs and he has a nose that makes him look like Osama bin Laden.
He needs to look older to appeal to those who dislike his lack of experience. The grey hair isn't a mistake, and I doubt it's natural. Clinton has the opposite issue to deal with.





Same thing happened in 1996. Dole dyed his hair brown. Clinton dyed his grey.
You know the motto--don't trust anyone over 30. As for Hillary she is a true blond with amazing natural highlights. It comes from a good diet, healthy lifestyle, exercise and a clairvoyant mind and spirit.
....And purple lips. I think he might not be drinking enough water on the campaign trail. It looks like dehydration or perhaps smoking causes that.
To many Obama supporters out now...


ask this question later...


I for one hate Obama...
Obama is irrelevant, and so is his appearance





His ideas are what's scary
If I were Obama I would have had a nervous breakdown or two by now from putting up with all the attacks.
I think that, oh gotta go, tornado warning....
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment