Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best way to let my gray hair grow out, with out crazy roots. Can I streak it GRAY?

You can have it frosted/streaked grey. If you know the color of your gray...and there are many...you could have it dyed that color then streak it with something a tad darker so it's not noticeable when it grows out. Good Luck whatever you decide.What is the best way to let my gray hair grow out, with out crazy roots. Can I streak it GRAY?
Cut it really, really short and let it grow out. Otherwise, you're going to have roots and there's nothing you can really do about it!What is the best way to let my gray hair grow out, with out crazy roots. Can I streak it GRAY?
Honestly the best way to let your gray hair grow out is to cut your hair short. This is what everyone that I know has done. If your going to go short,now is a good time to do it,being that it is summer. Hair grows a little faster in warmer weather too. Good Luck ^j^
so your saying you've colored your gray hair and you want to stop, but you don't want it to look weird......my mother did the same thing but she had it cut short 2-3 inches of hair left and just let it grow out another 2-3 inches and then cut it again

No comments:

Post a Comment