Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need help or tips on keeping my gray hair dyed longer?

I have dark hair with color resistant grays and I am having to dye my hair about every 2 weeks because the grays keep on peaking out. Does anyone know how to get hair to hold dye for longer? I keep the dye on longer than it says for color resistant grays. Thanks!


I am DEFINITELY using permanent color.I need help or tips on keeping my gray hair dyed longer?
Mis E; there is a way,called presoftening, it is used only around the hairline, especially at the temples. the method is 20vol peroxide applied with a Q tip to the Grey area, ten minutes. no need to wash out just dry with a paper towel


don't use a colored cloth towel. good luckI need help or tips on keeping my gray hair dyed longer?
Go to Sally's Beauty Supply. You need a developer with a stronger volume. 30 or 40% which has more peroxide and will stick to your hair better. They will help you buy the color that goes with the developer. It is better than the kits at the grocery store since it's professional color. Good luck!





Here is a website that will teach you more about color.





http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=hai鈥?/a>
I would go to a professional hair dresser that uses better quality products (and they will last longer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment