Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it normal to find a gray hair at 23?

I'm really freaking out, why does one get a gray hair at such a young age?Is it normal to find a gray hair at 23?
Its alright and normal, sometimes its from stress or sometimes its just genetics.


Take me for example, i'm 14, and my mother found a strand of gray hair in my head. I came to the conclusion that its just inherited, because i'm too young to stress over anything.


But please don't pull it out, because 2 more will come in its place...





Don't worry about it, its just one, if you find more, it might be because your just stressing over something or its in your genes.


Hope it gets better for you :)Is it normal to find a gray hair at 23?
New research shows that your hair actually bleaches itself from the inside with excess hydrogen peroxide that builds up in the root and stops the production of melanin, the pigment that gives your hair color. This seems to happen at different ages because of genetics. I am 24 and have grays. Both my sisters 21 and 22 have grays too. I have been getting highlights because my hair is dark and it covers the random gray ';sparkles'; really well.
Ask your parents when/if they got any gray hair. It's usually genetic. But, it could also be just something odd and you won't see any more. My friend was in his late teens when he started going real gray. Some people do. If it happens to you, you can just color your hair. No one would even know.
well yes it is normal under some conditions


1 you are under a lot of pressure stress by anything your parents husband anything


or


some times it happens if few than its no problem you know


if its a lot than some thing is wrong....................like my answer


you should go to this site its very useful www.kidshealth.com


good luckkkkkkkk
I got a gray hair when I was 6.





I also have naturally dark brown hair and find one or two blond hairs every once in a while. So, it's important to remember that not every hair on your head is the same color. :)
It could happen for any reason. I found a grey hair when i was like 15. i have found 3 others since and im only 18.


You have no need to freak out, its only one hair, your entire head is not going to change. :)
everyone always says its from stress. it may even just be in your genes.
it could be stress, it happens sometimes
lady i have 3 gray hairs and im barely 14





relax breathe and dont get to stressed out:)
It's okay. My sister is 28 and she has a few grays. My Grandma had grays at 16. It's nothing to worry about.
yeah my mom did very common :)


**hey everyonne check my page and answer my questions cause i need some help!
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment