Sunday, February 28, 2010

How did you deal with your first gray hair (if you got them yet)?

As for me, I'm getting premature greys at 19 and at first I freaked out. Now, I'm using henna until I finally figure out what is causing it.How did you deal with your first gray hair (if you got them yet)?
I freaked a little...asked my family when they started going gray...nobody did early like me...





Dyed it many times...forgot about it...





Then my body went wacko and came to found out it was hypothyroidism...





Realized then the hair was an early indication of what was to come...





But the way, first got a few grays at 15...then many about your age...How did you deal with your first gray hair (if you got them yet)?
I'm 26 and just found my first grey hair, I showed it to my mom who laughed, showed it to my dad who laughed showed it to my husband who laughed...so I decided to just laugh about it...and go to the nearest Walmart to find some hair dye...lol
I've got a couple and I just pulled them out.
I've had grey since I was a kid I've got 10-20, some white and some grey. I'm going to have to dye it
Pulled it out at first, now i just leave it in there. Times change and I'm glad I'm the age i'm at right now (almost 30!).
Accept it and get on with life. You look great.
Proud to have grey hair, although mine mostly are white than grey! Yeah henna is safer than chemical dyes.
Kinda panicked, pulled them out, fell into a fetal position on the floor.





OK, not that last one.
my mom dyed it imedietly lol
if u use natural henna (not colored henna dye) prior to greying it will condition ur hair naturally and controll greying.





Natural homemade remedies-Apply Henna / Do Hot oil massage, protien treatment and put fruit pack


once in a week for a healthy hair --- read all about it --


http://geebal.blogspot.com
i dyed it

No comments:

Post a Comment