Friday, February 26, 2010

What hair dye brand covers gray hair better?

I want to color my gray hair at home, but I can't find a brand that last more than one wash. Please help??What hair dye brand covers gray hair better?
its called ';gray solutions';...but the don't have that huge of a variety. I've colored my moms hair and the color is still vibrant and hasn't faded out like all the others. It works so good. i love it, but most of all she loves it!!What hair dye brand covers gray hair better?
Wella works wonders... If in doubt, buy Gray Magic and add it to the hair color. I'm a hair stylist and use it on all my graying customers.
Radiance by Clairol found in Sally Beauty Supply ....semi permanent


Clairol Gray Busters also found in Sally's..... permanent
It will say on the box 100% gray coverage....

No comments:

Post a Comment