Friday, February 26, 2010

What happens if I cut my gray hair off?

I'm only 14 and I have some. If I cut them off will 2 more grow in its place like in that myth?What happens if I cut my gray hair off?
thats a myth but u still shouldnt cut them offWhat happens if I cut my gray hair off?
leave your hair like it is because if you change your hair that is saying that you dont like yourself. But in case you really want to get rid of it wash your hair with pantene like 4 or 5 times then spray it and the chemical build up we be gone because the gray you think your hair is chemicals
HAIR GROWS FROM INSIDE THE HEAD. if YOU CUT IT OFF, IT WILL ALWAYS GROW BACK. if YOUR THAT YOUNG, IT'S PROBABLY A BIRTH MARK.
Gray hairs are replaced by gray hairs..14 is a bit young to get them, are you sure they are not just blonde hairs?
Like you said, it's only a myth. Nothing to worry about.
no, thats a myth and not true at all. if you cut your hair, the same gray hair will grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment