Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it normal for a 22 year old to get gray hair?

Today I notice a few strands of gray hair and it really scared me! I just turned 22 in May and I noticed several strands of gray hair already! It's really got me worried. If I'm already getting gray hair, then how long until my hair turns completely gray? I'm very protective of my hair. It's really thick, long, brown and healthy and everyone loves my hair and now I've got a few strands of gray hair! Is this normal? Will I go totally gray within the next few years? I mean, 22 is so young to be getting gray hair!Is it normal for a 22 year old to get gray hair?
Hair grows white when the color pigment (melanin) ceases to be produced in the hair follicle and small air spaces take its place. Consume lots of fruits and green salads. Vitamin B complex must be taken daily , as graying of hair is due to deficiency of B complex, at an early age. Drink lots of water. Check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.


Is it normal for a 22 year old to get gray hair?
I started to get gray hair in high school, albeit just a little. I inherited it from my fathers side of the family. My sisters didnt get gray until they were in their 40's.





Try not to worry about it. If it bothers you, use a semi-permanent color wash or go see a beautician about it. Gray doesnt mean you are old! Heck, be glad that you can walk, talk, arent in a wheel chair or sick with disease. Gray hair isnt a death sentence. Laugh about it and go see a professional hair stylist. Good luck and hang in there!
Yes it is normal. There are a lot of people that start getting some gray hair in their early 20's. Its not going to all turn gray quickly. But yes, it gradually and very slowly turns gray. You probably have a lot of time before it all turns gray so theres no real need to worry.
im 16 and i have a little patch in the back of my head of grey hair. sometimes its just your genes, and it doesn't spread that fast. its completely normal.
you don,t have to be old to get gray hair. you can get it even if your a teenager.
Its probably normal. Don't sweat it. Grey hair is natural as you get older. I'm nowhere near 22 but I probably have grey somewhere in my crazy bush of a hair...lol jk but dont worry



i got like a couple strands of grey and white hair like at 12 i was freaked out like crazy but then it stopped and i didnt get any more i dunno why lol
I remember when I was little I had a friend that had grey hair and she was only 9
It can be normal because our hair has melanin just like our skin. Some hair strands will grow gray.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment