Friday, February 26, 2010

Is there any way to permanently color gray hair?

I had lots of blonde highlights for several years, and when i finally went back to brown, i didn't realize how much gray I had in my hair!! It started appearing a few weeks after I had my hair dyed back brown. Not just in the roots, but where the hair dye had faded. Is there way to permanently color the gray or am I going to have to be a blonde for the rest of my life??Is there any way to permanently color gray hair?
loreal paris excellence creme colors gray hairs. it's designed specifically for that purpose.


i'm only 18, so i don't have grey hair, but i use it anyway because it's an amazing product!Is there any way to permanently color gray hair?
Sorry, but you will be a slave to the hair dye companies just like I am. I started getting white hair when I was 19 and have been colouring it ever since.
It won't be permanently gray...It's probably because you have had blonde so much it stayed that color. but it shouldn't stay if you let your hair grow out.
you cant permanently color your hair,


no matter what it will fade.


if you color it right when it starts to fade it may help
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment