Friday, February 26, 2010

Does anyone else find men with gray hair attractive?

I find men with graying hair more attractive then those without graying hair. Does anyone else feel this way?Does anyone else find men with gray hair attractive?
Those that can pull it off are definitely to die for, example, George Clooney. :) Yumm!Does anyone else find men with gray hair attractive?
Well, I don't prefer it, but I do find myself looking at men with graying hair and thinking ';he's fine!';





Maybe it's because I am not attracted to immature people, and that graying look makes them look more mature... I don't know
C thanks for asking. I have all grey hair and a lot of it. I try to stay superfit and I have to tell you that when my hair went all grey it definitely put a crimp in my love life. So thanks for the vote. In fact thanks to all who said favorable things. Maybe we should hook up!
It depends on the man; a handsome man with some gray on the sides can be really attractive. Some men are attractive after they have gone completely gray. I think men who look 40 years old are the best looking.
I hope so, otherwise I'm SOL. And yeah, Anderson Cooper's kinda cute IMO.
Some men look really nice with gray hair.
no I hate old men. When i get old and gray I hope people hate me ;)
Since my hair is graying, I certainly don't mind it.





Depends on the rest of the man, though.
No I most certainly do not.
I hope so! My hair is all gray!
ieww, i hate gray hair, its creepy.
**** nah XD

No comments:

Post a Comment