Friday, February 26, 2010

Is there an vitamin or something that I
can take to fend off this gray hair?

I have heard about copper and B12. I took both. Copper didn't seem to do anything after weeks of using it as a supplement. B12, however, seems to have helped shrink my graying patch (but I have gray sprinkled all over my head, too.) I've been using B-12 for a few months. Anybody know of anything else - not hair dye, please.Is there an vitamin or something that I


can take to fend off this gray hair?
Nothing is proven, but some of the herbs traditionally used to darken grey hairs are:





FO Ti


Emu oil


He Shou WuIs there an vitamin or something that I


can take to fend off this gray hair?
nothing its 100% genetics. You get your hair from the men in your mothers side of the family especially your mothers father.my grandfather on my moms side had white hair so I guess I know whats going to happen to my hair when I get old. Theres always hair dyes.

Report Abuse



If you find it for God's sake let the rest of the world know!!!!
i think it's just a part of aging. some part of the dna shuts off and the hair follicle produces hair, without color, gray hair. I know...this sounds really un-scientific...sorry!
Grecian Formula, it increases melatonin in the hair.
no
vit b12 and vit.e
No. Sorry. Just dye you hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment