Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the most safest method of coloring gray hair?

My age is 45 years and I do not want to have risk of hair fallingWhat is the most safest method of coloring gray hair?
Put Henna in your hair....it really works !What is the most safest method of coloring gray hair?
coloring your hair will not make it fall out unless your allergic and then usually your scalp will be irritated do a patch test first go to a salon to have it done professionally
MOST OF THE DIFFERENT TINTS ARE SAFE TO USE ON YOUR HAIR. JUST KEEP IT CONDITIONED AND DON'T OVER PERM OR OVER BLOW DRY AND DON'T WASH IT EVERY DAY.
I'm 47 and I have some gray hairs, so I use Nice n' Easy on my hair. It blends in the grays, and your hair is really shiny and pretty after it's done, feels good too. Won't fall out, I've been coloring for yrs!


I use light brown and sometimes light golden brown.





Have fun and don't worry!
The over the counter stuff won't hurt you if you follow the directions. You should really have a professional take care of it though. You don't want it to look like you are dying your hair and sometimes that ends up happening when you do it yourself.
henna

No comments:

Post a Comment