Friday, February 26, 2010

Today at McDonalds, I found a wad of gray hair in my burger, can I sue them for this?

I took it to the counter actually and demanded a refund which they did not give me. At that point, I was so disgusted and left without eating anything for lunch today. Now that I am home from work, can I file a law suit against them?Today at McDonalds, I found a wad of gray hair in my burger, can I sue them for this?
Unless you got sick from eating the burger, you CANNOT sue! However, you can go back %26amp; get the name %26amp; address of the owner for the particular McDonald's you visited.





Write %26amp; lengthy letter explaining, in detail, what happened to you. Include date %26amp; time (approx.) and I can assure you, you will get free food ... one way or the other. If not, then write to the BBB and the FDA and your local Health Department and report them!





This hair ball may not have been from the cook ... it could have just been an old cow! lol lol lol Sometimes, you just have to find humor in things!!!





Good luck!Today at McDonalds, I found a wad of gray hair in my burger, can I sue them for this?
Um YES you should! abunch of reasons why! 1) McDonalds is a HUGE fast food chain and suing them would bring in the bling. 2) Who knows WHOS hair that is! It could be some nasty old lady whos hair is falling out and hasnt been washed in who knows how long. The hair could be an employees dog or cat hair. Or hey, it could even be pubes. 3) why should any fast food chain customers have to put up with first getting a wad of hair in their burger and then being denied a refund!?!?!? sheesh!


Hope this helps!
You should have gotten a refund or at least a free meal.I used to work at McDonald's and if there was something wrong with somebody's meal that is what we would do.


As for suing them,good luck!! They are a big industry and you are just a little crumb on the floor that they will sweep up and throw away!!!! You would never get any where with them by suing.What you should do is call the local news or newspaper and tell your story there,that would get their attention pretty quick!!


Good luck!!
you could get a refund and file a complaint with the manager of the place but i am not sure if u can sue them... but maybe you can... if they did not give you a refund then you should definitely try to file a law suit!!!
I dunt think u can sue them for something so minor. but if they didnt give u a refund, call customer services or something and ask to talk to a rep and explain what happened. they shud give u a gift card or something at least
You should be happy, that means older people were working in that restaurant instead of kids who like to spit luggies in the sandwiches when no one is watching, hair is way better than luggies.
Take it as a hint from the Universe that it's just a nasty-*** place to eat. Maybe this is the Universe's way of saying ';Eat healthier. Prepare a lunch at home.';
I don't think you can sue them for that but you should've gotten a rufund


but the person who was making the burger wasn't wearing a hair net XP
you can


but the filing fee alone would be more than you'd likely be awarded.
No. No. NO. NO. Wow. Incredible.
what a LOSER
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is groooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss鈥?!!!!


I would so report it!
no not unless it was magger like if you broke a bone in their

No comments:

Post a Comment