Sunday, February 28, 2010

What causes gray hair and how can i make it stop?

is it true stress could be a cause?








Im coloring my hair so often im peeved





im only 32What causes gray hair and how can i make it stop?
stress does cause gray hair to a certain extent. Also biological factors, did you mom gray early? My sister started getting gray when she was only 13! So it runs in the family. I started noticing gray in my early 30s too, (I'm 37). Unfortunately there is no way to ';stop'; it. It just happens naturally as a result of aging. You can get over the counter hair dyes that advertise they are for stubborn gray and that will cover them for a while, but you will either have to keep coloring or live with it. I usually just pluck them. I know they say not to do that, but I do it anyway. I'm such a rebel! LOLWhat causes gray hair and how can i make it stop?
Stress can be a cause, but it also could be genetic. Ask your mom, aunts, etc. and see if they got grey hairs early as well.
Basically, aging causes gray hair, and yes, stress can contribute to some extent. You can actually slow down the process by a healthy life regimen, although genetics also plays important role.
hereditary. i got my first one at 23. I think mine are caused from kids and stress.
I saw my friend using a European ';Betz Black-Hair Restorer'; %26amp; the color is nice %26amp; natural. It actually gives a natural brown shade instead of the artificial dark shade.


You could email the company for info: BETZhair@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment