Sunday, February 28, 2010

Im 14 years old and im starting to get gray hair?

Today my friend noticed i had lk 5 gray hairs under my hair. Is this bad?Im 14 years old and im starting to get gray hair?
You get a gray hair for every girl you charm. =DIm 14 years old and im starting to get gray hair?
gray hair happens at all different ages. dont worry women will just think you look sophistacated and accomplished. Are u sure its not really blonde hair? as a child i had blonde hair but i now have dark brown hair but in a few places i have blonde streaks that almost look grey
Its hereditary. If not from your parents then from your grandparents. I started turning gray before my mother. I was 14 and she was 35. My grandmother was completely white headed by the time she was 45.
A lot of men (wish I was One of Them) have a natural silver grey tint to their hair. You either love it or hate it. Some men would die for it. Most Women love it.
Hair grows white when the color pigment (melanin) ceases to be produced in the hair follicle and small air spaces take its place. Check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info for gray hair.
Dont worry I got 3 gray spot on my head, but I'm already 21.
I think it's normal cuz this one kid in my school has like the same thing yur talking about.
I'm 17 and I find grey hairs every once in a while. It's not abnormal unless it's full blown greying all over your head.
thats not bad, its just your genes. ask your parents when they started to get gray.
Im 19 and ive had grey hair for years. Its not a big deal. Dye it if it really bothers you.
uhmm looks like somone is stressed out lol.. dye it th though if its a real big problem
that is in your genes, do not worry.
its fine but sucks to be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment