Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do you get the yellow out of gray hair?My husband has long gray hair but recently was doing some refinishi

His hair is so long and really a beautiful silver color, not even grey nor white, after he got the varnish overspray in it it looks horrible. I even thought of getting a color strip for his hair bt that might make things worst........please help me and thank you so very much for your time......I would really hate to cut it because he likes long hair so much! And me too!How do you get the yellow out of gray hair?My husband has long gray hair but recently was doing some refinishi
if you're familiar with sally's beauty supply they sell this shampoo called ';shimmer lights'; its formulated to keep gray its color and get rid of yellow tones from relaxers,smoke and other enviromental causes...just follow the directions on the bottle carefully otherwise your husband will have purple hair for a couple of days but it will get rid of the yellow...good luck
  • my myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment